[Stylist] Introduction

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 12 17:19:23 UTC 2019

Kristin,
The important thing is that we keep on writing, so you are doing just that by jotting down your piece and revisiting it again to continue the editing process.
Good for you!
Don't hesitate to put your pieces out there for others to read and respond to. We all need the feedback to help us grow.
We all write some clinkers and we all re-write and self-censor and self-edit as we go along this path.
I think that my rejections are probably even more important to growth than my acceptances at time.
With that in mind, this year I am accumulating as many rejections as I can - because with every "no" I receive, the "yes" is on the way.
The "Ying" and the "Yang" of balance - we all need it. I plan to celebrate all of my rejections at the end of this year.
Lynda