[Stylist] notice of Writers Division telephone gathering Sunday, June 23

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:34:24 UTC 2019

Notice of Writers' Division Telephone Gathering
Sunday June 23, 2019
PH: (605)313-5106
Access: 568839 followed by the pound sign #

Well, this is the moment you've all been waiting for! Join us on Sunday June 23rd for our telephone gathering where we will receive a general update on the upcoming year and announce the winners of our 2019 Writers' Division contests. Could it be that time already? Indeed it is!

Our call will take place on Sunday June 23rd at 6:00 PM central, 7:00 PM eastern, 5:00 PM mountain and 4:00 Pm pacific. To join our call, dial (605)313-5106 and enter access code 568839 followed by the pound sign. Our call will last one hour. See you on the phone and till then, keep dreaming and writing!

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story