[Stylist] basic tutorial on prepping docs for sighted readers

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:53:19 UTC 2019

Please continue your thoughts, everyone-they've been really clarifying, and
I'd like to hear more specs on what works for what kind of docs. Some of the
ideas might be really basic, but I'd rather over-simplify and get info that
I already know amongst info I don't already know, than not have enough
direction. Especially interested in elaboration about how devices of
formatting can be context-dependent. Anything goes-I could see myself
involved in a range of projects, so open to all thoughts. There really does
need to be a basic, formally-written tutorial for beginners, though; who
knows, maybe it'll be one of those jobs where I sense God going, "You see
the need-you service it." As I hope I said before, feel free to write
off-list if you have a lot of feedback, so that we don't bore those whose
needs aren't as basic as my own! Thanks again.

Sandra

Something is wrong, I know it, if I don't keep my attention on eternity. May
I be the tiniest nail in the house of the universe, tiny but useful.

(Mary Oliver)