[Stylist] Reminder of Writers Division telephone gathering Sunday, March 24 7 PM central

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 23:10:42 UTC 2019

Writers' Division Telephone Gathering, March 24

I bet you thought I forgot. I sort of did. But, we're back on track now. There will be a telephone gathering on Sunday March 24 at 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 PM central, 6:00 PM mountain, and 5:00 PM Pacific time. The purpose of this gathering will be to read poetry by members and those who care to join us. We would like to experience a face-to-face by telephone poetry reading session. Please bring something to share with the group. Remember our call lasts about one hour so in order to consider the time requirements of others choose something from your own works that is no longer than thirty-six lines. This is the same requirement for our submissions to Slate and Style and our writing contest guidelines. This will help our call to go smoothly. We all want to enjoy your work. We look forward to hearing your selections. If you would like to email titles you can send them to Queenofbells at outlook.com. This will help us have a grasp on how much work will be presented. If you simply can't decide which poem to share, you can surprise us. Just a note of warning, poetry which is considerably objectionable for whatever reason can be muted. I'm sure that won't be necessary.

The number to dial is (515)739-1033. The access code is 568839 followed by the pound sign. We look forward to seeing you on the phone. Happy Writing!

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story