[Stylist] feedback about punctuation in acrostic poem in progress

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:25:29 UTC 2019

Hi,
Please take this with a grain of salt, I am by no means an expert.

I think crimson blood flows from hands and feet is best. Hands and feet
implies a plural not a singular. It does not need to be hyphenated, either.

As for first born, one could hyphenate or reverse and say born first and get
around it.

Generally, the less punctuation in a poem, the better. I like to use line
breaks instead of commas, if I can and rely on  mostly periods.
HTH
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, M.S.
Author & Consultant
www.annchiappetta.com
https://www.amazon.com/author/annchiappetta
Face Book: Annie Chiappetta/Twitter: Anniedungarees/Instagram: annie_bird_64
LinkedIn: Ann Chiappetta Iona College/Blog: www.thought-wheel.com/

"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." ` Oscar
Wilde