[Stylist] Regarding this Sunday, April 28 telephone conference call

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu May 2 07:55:16 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for the mixup on Sunday April 28's telephone conference call. When I sent one of the emails I transposed the last four digits incorrectly. Fortunately, Freeconferencecall.com provides the new number if you call the old one remedying any possible mixups. Anyone who dialed the old number was able to correct my error and call in. Perhaps in future when they change numbers on us I will provide both numbers. The silver lining is that on our May 26 call we will have a combined poetry reading featuring rhyming and nonrhyming selections. So, get your selections ready and join us on Sunday May 26 for our next call. If you want to note the correct number, it is (605)313-5106. Thanks for all your understanding and patience. See you on the phone. Have a great day and keep dreaming.

Shelley, Queen of Bells  Out!
First Vice President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor, Slate and Style
Email: Queenofbells at outlook.com with submissions
List of Self-published Books
Christ Crush: Poems and a Story