[Stylist] publishing and marketing inquiry

Ann Chiappetta anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sat May 4 20:00:57 UTC 2019

I googled them. The website opens a video that  keeps playing, preventing
any navigation with screen reading software. They sound just like Book Baby
and other big book marketing services.  It is my experience that if you want
to self publish or  use book preparation and marketing services, do your
homework. Prices vary and not all offer book cover design, copy editing, and
other aspects included in the price.

I have self-published three books, while marketing remains the hardest part,
I might save up enough money  to  continue having them all on audible.com
within the next two years.

One is up on BARD/NLS and Bookshare.
I am in contract with a narrator for audible now and the third will follow.
I am working on a short story collection for 2020/21 release.

Best,
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, M.S.
Author & Consultant
www.annchiappetta.com
https://www.amazon.com/author/annchiappetta
Face Book: Annie Chiappetta/Twitter: Anniedungarees/Instagram: annie_bird_64
LinkedIn: Ann Chiappetta Iona College/Blog: www.thought-wheel.com/

"The imagination imitates. It is the critical spirit that creates." ` Oscar
Wilde