[Stylist] publishing and marketing inquiry

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat May 4 22:21:25 UTC 2019

I have not, but do not pay for anything. You should never have to pay to be
published unless going through a self-publishing platform like Smash Words.
If it offers to publish you after you pay a fee or for a service, it's not
legit. A publisher will never ask you to pay a fee even for editing.

Bridgit