[Stylist] Critiquing method

Sharon Hooley shooley42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 23:21:41 UTC 2019

I haven't posted in a long time, but I thought I'd respond here. Maybe
the reason for asking about the author's motive without hearing it from
the writer is to test the reader's authentic impressions in case the
author him/or/herself presents it inaccurately, not aware of deep-down
reasons for writing the story?