[Stylist] Critiquing method

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Nov 22 02:01:59 UTC 2019

I don't know about the rest of you, but I read for enjoyment. Unless I'm reading a manual or something that has the intent of teaching me something, I don't want have to work to interpret something. There are many ways to say what you mean and mean what you say without forcing a reader to see something you intentionally hid maybe so well that only you, and those who know you, can see it.

Barbara Hammel