[Stylist] Recommended magazines or journals to submit to

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 21:21:48 UTC 2019

Osman,

It all depends on what you're writing, your style, and if it matches what a particular journal/mag publishes. You really need to sample mags/journals to see if what they pub is similar to what you write. Nowadays with online pubs, it's easier to sample for blind people. Submitable is a fantastic place to search mags. And, most mags use Submitable for submissions, so it's worth familiarizing yourself with it. BTW, it' very accessible to submit through Submitable. However, the app is not great other than for searching for pubs, and even then, it's wonky.

Bridgit