[Stylist] I'd appreciate some thoughts

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 17:24:47 UTC 2019

Hi Jackie,
Thank you so much for your feedback. That's honestly what I figured: that my story just isn't working.
I still think I want to try the contest, just for the fun of it, so I'll try another plot this weekend and see how it goes.
I really, really don't blame you for skipping the "gothic" section!
Vejas