[Stylist] I'd appreciate some thoughts

Jackie jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Oct 10 15:47:53 UTC 2019

Vegas,
When I get my digital cartridge from the National Library for the blind, I
skip the entire section of "Gothic." So I am not a good one to comment on
your selection. Still, on the first reading, I do not think it fit the
description very well. It was a bit disjointed for me with so many commas
and ellipsis.
Not sure this helps you at all.
I do admire you for trying a genre that is difficult to pull off without
reading many gothic tales.
You will find your niche. So keep writing.

Jacqueline Williams

Clarity is just questioning having eaten its fill.
     Jenny Xie