[Stylist] abecedarian

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Sep 18 00:35:57 UTC 2019

Whoever entered the abecedarian in the contest this past year has had me thinking since I saw it in May. It not only has each line that starts with a letter but each line also ends with that letter. And so, it will not be near as good as that poem, but I'm embarking on my own trip around the United States. I'm up to r so far. I've been in the eastern U.S. and now I'm covering the western — but I have to get down from Alaska right now. :) Like I said, it won't be as good as that one, but it's sure been an interesting challenge to write. (Lately I have written lots of poems where I have had to research things.) Maybe I should write a poem about Google being my friend. LOL! Barbara Hammel