[Stylist] April 9th poem

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Apr 10 13:08:11 UTC 2020

Barbara,

I think this is the strongest poem I have ever  seen of yours, Barbara.
It is sharp,  like a knife cutting into the page. And, for your theme, it
has to be this way.
I hope you send this poem off to a good publication for publishing - it is
publication-worthy.

This is a fantastic poem - so vivid, emotional, full of the feelings that
some from the body, mind, and spirit of a person.
Your phrasing is excellent - visually, it is spot on as well.  And, I know
that is a big challenge when  writing  what you cannot see on the page.
But for poetry, especially, the blank space is  almost as important than the
poem itself. The poem exists on a physical space - and together it all has
to work.
You nailed it!
Lynda