[Stylist] April 9th poem

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 10 15:03:09 UTC 2020

Actually, Shawn, the image in my head at the end is autism. Specifically it's the image of little Jesse the year he had the hernias we didn't know about and probably also the Have. pylori we wouldn't find out about for another two years, topped by his allergy to gluten we hadn't considered yet. It was a HORRENDOUS six months of my life that I never, ever want back.
Barbara Hammel