[Stylist] April 9th poem

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 10 14:49:46 UTC 2020

It is The Scream and one convention, in the Tactile Art room a lady brought a bunch of paintings that she had done by choosing different fabrics to represent each color and differing amounts of batting between the fabric and the cardboard to represent the shade of the color. I was mesmerized by this. She had the Mona Lisa, a Mary Casat one, the one of the melting clocks, some Picassos, The Scream, and a bunch of others. I guess they are housed at a museum in Chicago — don't ask me which one because I forget, probably Fine Arts?
Barbara Hammel