[Stylist] Question about Constant Contact

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:06:24 UTC 2020

Good afternoon List,

For anyone who has tried market emailing or used that kind of service, have you had experience with Constant Contact? I can’t seem to find a web site for them. I’d like to try their service. If anyone has experience with them or knows a good resource where I can send out emails to larger groups please enlighten me. On a list of people interested in getting their names out there I bet there is a resource I don’t know about yet. Your help would be invaluable. Thanks a bunch.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble