[Stylist] Question about Constant Contact

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:08:19 UTC 2020

Hi,
I haven't tried CC in a few years but I hear it is not screen reader friendly. Another one is mail chimp but don't know about the accessibility of it, either.  These bulk mail systems often cost money once you go beyond the free account offers, too. It is possible the paid accounts offer better accessibility but not sure.  What I do is keep a text document of the email addresses in a group and just copy and paste them in a regular email in the bcc field. Outlook can handle about 50 addresses at a time.
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `
www.annchiappetta.com or www.dldbooks.com/annchiappetta/
Blog: www.thought-wheel.com
Facebook Annie Chiappetta