[Stylist] Writers Division schedule of calls this week April 13 through April 17

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:35:22 UTC 2020

Good morning crew! Yes it’s still morning.

I am writing to let you know about the schedule of calls for this week. We will have one today even though it is getting later and I haven’t giving you warning. But here it is. If you are able to sign on today we will be meeting at 2 o’clock central time which translates into 3 o’clock eastern time 1 o’clock Mountain time and noon Pacific time. I know that’s lunch hour for some of us. :-) If you would like to join our call Please dial 605-313-5637 and enter the code 330803+ the pound sign. Subjects of interest might be project you were working on, poetry, stories, interesting articles you have read in the Writer’s magazine or other places. You know we are always looking for resources to put in the slate and style magazine so if you come up with something like a favorite book or a favorite writing book We can always talk about that.

If you would like to join our calls at any time during the remainder of this week here is the following time and dates.
Wednesday, April 15 at 3 PM Eastern, 2 PM central, 1 PM mountain, and noon Pacific time. Yes you got that right it is former tax day. Well it’s not former in so many words but we do have till July to get it done this year. I am already done. But you know that’s just because I like to get everything done in a hurry. Hey we could talk about taxes  for Writers’ or advantages of taxesor no taxes.  Ok I’m not trying to start a revolution here.

Friday, April 17 7 PM central that is. 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM central, 6 PM mountain, and 5 PM Pacific. Who knows what we’ll talk about that night. Maybe writing movies. Are there writing movies? I think so I think Jack Nicholson was in one Anyway we’ll just have a fun topic to help us to get to know each other as Writers’ and to keep us amused as people on lockdown. Am I on lockdown? Well that’s a whole other story. :-)

OK everyone just thought I would check in with the details hope to see some of you or all of you soon. And remember you don’t need to be a member of the Writers Division to sign into the Carl. We’d like to get to know everyone and of course we’d like you to join our division but this is a craft that we all have in common so let’s discuss it and help each other improve.

See you soon.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble