[Stylist] A message of Inspiration

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:49:25 UTC 2020

Jackie,

I know and completely agree. I just see a lot of people posting and sharing
about taking this time to enjoy hobbies and learn new things, simply taking
time for yourself. But this just isn't the reality for everyone. I know the
poem isn't necessarily about what is literally happening, but is about
potentials and hope. Nonetheless, it echoes a lot of literal words being
spoken right now.

Bridgit