[Stylist] Writers Division call today at 11 AM central

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:09:41 UTC 2020

Today, Friday, 11 AM central there will be the second call of the week for the Writers Division. Join us at noon Eastern, 11 AM central, 10 AM Mountain and 9 AM Pacific for our second call. Come and see how far I have gotten in my Winston Churchill book. No, I am not writing about him. That would tax even my meteoric amounts of energy. When I have them. :-) To join your call dial 605-313-5637 and enter the access code 330803 followed by the #. Our call will last approximately one hour unless you want to take it further. I have a call that I forgot about but I will probably join it a little late. But I will be available till noon so come and join us. If you can’t make it today, join us tomorrow at the same time same station for even more fun. See you on the phone. :-) Today Friday

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble