[Stylist] Nature Poetry Submissions

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 19 00:37:23 UTC 2020

Congratulations on your publication. That is a wonderful  achievement.  Yes,
I know what you mean about all the things we have to figure out how to do -
but we do have to try to balance it all out.  I am retired now - for the
past 12 years, and that helps a lot. I could never have done all the work I
now do, if I was still teaching full-time. I did a lot, but I can do much
more now.  I think the best way to approach it is to have fun with what you
are doing. I don't think of any of it as work, but I think of playing. It' a
game and I am playing the game.  Lynda