[Stylist] Notice of Writers Division phone call on Sunday, August 23

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:51:28 UTC 2020

Notice of Writers’ Division Phone Call
Sunday August 23rd 8:00 PM ET, 7:00 PM CT, 6:00 PM MT, 5:00 Pacific Time.

Well, it’s that time of year again, the time when we start our schedule of phone calls for 2020/21. We hope you’ll join us on Sunday August 23rd to ask questions, discusss projects, go over the Writers’ Resource List I recently sent out. Come and introduce yourselves as new members, interested parties and let us know what’s going on in your writing world. OUr call will start at 8:00 PM ET. All other times are listed above. To join our call, dial (605)313-5637 and enter the access code 330803 plus the pound sign. We look forward to seeing and hearing you on the call. Our call will last approximately one hour.

We ill hold two more calls after this one in the months of September and October. We’ll take our annual November and December break so plan to join us for the remainder of our calls.
***
Schedule of Remaining Calls
August 23rd
September 27
October

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble