[Stylist] Sound Recording_ for enjoyment

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Aug 21 16:57:39 UTC 2020

Greetings to you all on a lovely late summer day.

Today, I am particularly grateful for the small things in life - the little
things that surround us, and the little things we treasure. I think life is
made up of very tiny little things - little treasures.

I was looking up some poetry for a friend - and I remembered this poem that
I wrote around 2017.

We were talking about collecting memories, small objects, the space that is
found in Japanese art and poetry, and how we think about showing what is not
visible in our writing and artwork.  My friend  is a scientist, poet, and
photographer.  I thought about his poem, and I wanted to share it with you
today.

What sort of things inspire you?   I'd love to know what you think.

In this link is my poem, "To the Curator of Small Things," the text, and a
recording of the poem as well.

https://wordgathering.syr.edu/past_issues/issue43/poetry/lambert.html

Enjoy this wonderful weekend.  Lynda

-

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.