[Stylist] Posting to the group instructions

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 03:13:36 UTC 2020

Hi Debra and all,

This is to answer your question about letting the group know about your blog. If you want to post anything to the group you can send an email to The email you are using now which isStylist at nfbnet.org which is the email you are using now. Please send us information about your blog. We are getting your emails so you are definitely using the correct email for sending messages to the group. I hope that helps. Email me off list if you have questions.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble