[Stylist] Reminder for tonight's radio broadcast

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Aug 22 15:18:49 UTC 2020

Dear Friends and Fellow  Writers,

This is my reminder that you can listen, tonight, or tomorrow morning, to
the interview I did for the Art Parlor at ACB.

The interview will be featured during the month of august.

Days and times are listed below:

You can listen TONIGHT at 8 PM - Eastern Time.

The replay times are as follows:

Sunday at 8AM

Tuesday at 7AM

Wednesday at 7PM

Saturday at 8PM

This interview tells  my story.

My Website:   www.lyndalambert.com <http://www.lyndalambert.com>  :

My story begins in The Village of Wurtemburg,  located in  rural western
Pennsylvania.  I was born on August 27, 1943.  I am "Friday's Child" and
born under the  Blueberry Moon. My destiny was to be an artist and writer.
The images of my art and stories and poems are nestled deeply inside of me.
I unearth them in the solitude of my studio.

You can listen to the interview by phone or on the internet. Alexa will be
glad to turn it on for you!

To see the full schedule of programming on Mainstream, go to
www.acbradio.org/mainstream <http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream>

To learn more about Friends in Art, visit www.friendsinart.com
<http://www.friendsinart.com>

Lynda's page at DLD Books:  http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert

DIRECTIONS to LISTEN by PHONE:

FIRST:   make a note of the time that the show will replay on ACB Radio
Mainstream.

Call   (518) 906-1820

You'll hear a menu which has an option for listening to any of our streams.
Select 1 for Mainstream East (Eastern time).

Then, you will hear Mainstream start to play.

***

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

104 River Road

Ellwood City, PA i16117

734 758 4979

riverwoman at zoominternet.net <mailto:riverwoman at zoominternet.net>

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.