[Stylist] Copywriting

telzey at twc.com telzey at twc.com
Mon Aug 31 16:19:56 UTC 2020

Good afternoon! I recently moved back to my home state of Ohio and am
in the process of developing a career as a freelance copywriter. I am
seeking assistance from Ohio's Bureau of Services for the Visually
Impaired, which requires me to interview three existing copywriters
before they will consider providing assistance. So I am reaching out
to the Writers Division to see if anyone out there knows of any
copywriters who might be willing to conduct a brief informational
interview? I appreciate any assistance you can offer.
Sincerely,
Todd Elzeytelzey at twc.com