[Stylist] Annie C's new email list

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 19:55:08 UTC 2020

December 2020

Hello folks -

I hope this email reaches you and all is well with you and your loved ones,
friends, and colleagues. I am writing to invite you to my new email
announcement list. To subscribe go to:
<mailto:annieSharesNews+subscribe at groups.io>
annieSharesNews+subscribe at groups.io

Once your request is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with
follow-up instructions. It is my hope groups.io will be much easier to use
and not go into as many spam folders as the old list messages once did.

To reach me regarding  questions or comments or issues subscribing to the
new list, email me at  <mailto:annieSharesNews+owner at groups.io>
annieSharesNews+owner at groups.io

It's my goal to build-up this list and bring news and announcements along
with creative content to all readers.

If you haven't taken a look at my website in a while, why not drop by and
take a look at my new logo or listen to the audio files of some poetry.

Happy Holidays and stay safe,

Annie C.

Making Meaningful Connections with Others Through writing

On the web, all things Annie:  <http://www.annchiappetta.com>
www.annchiappetta.com

Find me in the blogosphere:  <http://www.thought-wheel.com>
www.thought-wheel.com

Ann Chiappetta, Author

Anniecms64 at gmail.com

` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605

www.annchiappetta.c <http://www.annchiappetta.c/> om Facebook Annie
Chiappetta

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is
waiting for us."

*	 Joseph Campbell