[Stylist] Writer's Digest Book

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 15 23:02:35 UTC 2020

Good Evening,

I received an email today from the Writer's Digest  Book Awards  and I just
published a post with my evaluation from the juror.

This is something you may want to look into for next year's contest if you
have self-published a book.

I sent them 2 of my books:  Star Signs: New and  Selected Poems (2019)  and
Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems (2017).

The evaluation I  posted on tonight's   blog post is for Walking by Inner
Vision: Stories & Poms, published in 2017 by DLD Books.

I will do a separate post next week on the evaluation I received for Star
Signs: New and Selected Poems.

Here is the link if you want to see the results and how the book was
evaluated.  I find this very helpful and I am glad I invested in this
opportunity.

I would  do it again for a self-published book.

https://www.lyndalambert.com/28th-annual-writers-digest-self-published-book-
awards-judge-36/

Lynda

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	Seeking Euphoria  through art and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost  or invisible.