[Stylist] Writer's Digest Book

jackieleepoet at cox.net jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Dec 16 16:53:34 UTC 2020

Linda,

This was indeed a wonderful evaluation. All fives!

You gifted my poetry class with this book several years ago. We used it
every month for inspiration. Unfortunately, the group is no longer meeting
due to the closure of the senior center, and the illness of our leader.

I will forward this to her regardless. She will see that it gets out.

My sincere congratulations.

Jacqueline Williams