[Stylist] How to write diary entries for a piece

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 01:15:32 UTC 2020

Vejas,

Chris's suggestions are good. Personally, especially at this stage of the
writing, I don't think you need to delineate diary entries from the rest of
the narrative other than to begin with "Dear Diary." Ultimately, it's up to
you to make a visual choice for your text. If peers or your instructor think
differently, of course that feedback will be provided once the assignment is
turned in. But, do what you think is best. But in my opinion, I don't think
it's necessary to make a distinction beyond the Dear Diary note and format
that section of text like a diary entry: Dear Diary aligned left with a
comma, and the entry below this.

Bridgit