[Stylist] How to write diary entries for a piece

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Feb 7 21:57:38 UTC 2020

Hey Vejas,

Personally, I'd off set the diary entries by a double return (hit enter
twice above and below the entry) and then italicize the entry.

Quotation marks are generally for dialogue, and underlining is not visually
pleasing. But most importantly, make sure the diary entries have a different
voice than the rest of the piece.

Chris