[Stylist] first snow and wintry days.

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 26 13:45:09 UTC 2020

Good wintry morning to all,

First I must say, my speech reader is not working - and the "p" key on my
keyboard  is sticking. If a word does not look right, perhaps it is missing
the "p."

So I am writing this in good faith you will be kind and overlook errors
caused by these 2 problems.

With some light snowfall outside, I am so excited.

I wanted to let you know that my first chapbook_ first snow _ is now u on
Amazon.

It was a delight to work with Finishing Line Press on this project.  They
published it in paperback  and hardback print copies.

I could not have asked for more - the papers they used for this limited
edition pressrun of 250 copies are perfect.

They were so professional to work with - and the  product is perfect. I am
so happy with this new project.

Here is the link if you want to have a look at the book -

https://www.amazon.com/first-snow-Lynda-McKinney-Lambert/dp/1646621255/ref=s
r_1_1?keywords=finishing+line+press%2C+first+snow
<https://www.amazon.com/first-snow-Lynda-McKinney-Lambert/dp/1646621255/ref=
sr_1_1?keywords=finishing+line+press%2C+first+snow&qid=1580043791&sr=8-1>
&qid=1580043791&sr=8-1

I dedicated this book to my friend and former colleague, Rev. Dr. Ann Paton
- retired Professor of English at Geneva College, and Ann is also an
Episcopal priest.

In her 90s now, and still going strong - writing her sermons and traveling
each year to her beloved Wales.

The back cover endorsement was written by Russell Streur, editor of "Plum
Tree Tavern."  His thoughtful critiques of my poems  have given me so much
vision into my own understanding and role of nature in my life.  He has been
a remarkable  editor  and publisher of my work.

Lynda

My Books

first snow, chapbook
<https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/first-snow-by-lynda-mckinney-lam
bert/>

Star Signs: New and Selected Poems
<https://www.amazon.com/Star-Signs-New-Selected-Poems/dp/1075265436/ref=sr_1
_2?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213785&s=books&sr=1-2>

Walking by Inner Vision: Stories
<https://www.amazon.com/Walking-Inner-Vision-Stories-Poems/dp/B07S45ZY39/ref
=sr_1_1?keywords=Lynda+McKinney+Lambert&qid=1570213669&s=books&sr=1-1> &
Poems

Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage
<https://www.amazon.com/Concerti-Psalms-Pilgrimage-Lynda-Lambert/dp/19293591
87/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=Lynda+Lambert&qid=1570213942&s=books&sr=1-6>

E-books on Smashwords

Social Media

Lynda's Author Page at Amazon <https://www.amazon.com/author/lyndalambert>

Lynda's Page at DLD Books <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/>