[Stylist] Minutes of January 26 Writers’ Division telephone gathering recorded

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 07:23:26 UTC 2020

Good morning Stylist,

The Writers’. Division would like to announce that the first telephone conference of the year centered around our proposed plans for our meetings at the NFB national convention in Houston, Texas in 2020. To hear a fifteen to twenty minute summary of these plans call (605)313-4107 and enter 330803 then pound when prompted. You will hear our proposed plans and ways to contact us if you’d like to leave ideas. Now have a great day and keep writing and dreaming!

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble