[Stylist] An interview

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 27 21:16:51 UTC 2020

Hi Writers,

I want to share a link to an interview I did on Thursday with Patty Fletcher
of Tell it to the World - Podcast.

I was delighted with this interview for it was so clear that  Patty  knew my
work, read my books, and was so engaging in this interview.

She was well prepared and that made the interview a rich experience for me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9lhg0kcgg0195p/Lynda%20McKinney%20Lambert.mp3?dl=
0

Happy listening. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Lynda

Lynda McKinney Lambert - Author/Artist

My MISSION STATEMENT

*	I am the keeper of memories. I distil and share them  through  art
and writing.
*	I reveal what is forgotten, lost, or unseen.
*	I write  spare poems and thoughtful personal essays.
*	I create art with  brilliant colors &  precious materials, one
stitch at a time.