[Stylist] Another essay published

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:20:05 UTC 2020

Chris,

Thanks, and as always, your comments mean a lot. We can intellectually
understand something, but our emotional understanding can have a powerful
toll. This was difficult to write, hence it evolving over years, because it
deals with more than a single idea. But at its core, it's about image and
perception and how society's views on this impact us. This is the type of
writer I'm trying to be- analyzing and deconstructing these perceptions in
the context of my experience. My goal is to do for disabled people, in
particular disabled females what Roxane Gay does for women and POC, grin.
Finger's crossed, ha!

Bridgit