[Stylist] pickle poem

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:54:08 UTC 2020

Hi Lynda,

Ah, I am happy the poem’s spirit spoke to you, 😊

We are okay, staying inside except for short runs to the store and walking the dogs, etc.

You and your loved ones are in my thoughts,

Stay well and safe,

Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author

` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

www.annchiappetta.com <http://www.annchiappetta.com/>  or www.dldbooks.com/annchiappetta/ <http://www.dldbooks.com/annchiappetta/>

Blog: www.thought-wheel.com <http://www.thought-wheel.com/>

Facebook Annie Chiappetta