[Stylist] poem writing prompts

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun May 10 23:07:52 UTC 2020

I truly enjoyed doing the 30 poems in 30 days challenge in April. I used the prompts that Robert Lee Brewer posted on his "Poetic Asides" blog. What I want to know is does anyone know where I can find daily poem prompts? I have an app called daily prompts but it mostly has story starters and the poem prompts are generally too specific. Example: It will tell you the topic and the kind of poem to write, which the favorites are haiking and free verse.

Barbara Hammel