[Stylist] An enquiry "Polity"

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon May 11 02:11:01 UTC 2020

I wondered about who I would send this query to, and then bethought myself that as this list is made
up of wordsmiths, the answer was obvious, but whether such smiths will have the answer is yet to be
proved.
I was playing one of my IPhone word games last night when I came upon the following:
CLUE:  System of government?
ANSWER:  polity.
I get the link with politics and related words, but polity seems very odd and is a brand new word to
me:  not that that is anything new to Seven Little Words!
Can anyone construct an informatory  sentence that contains polity?

          Jewel