[Stylist] Introduction

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:54:57 UTC 2020

Hi Jocelyn,
Welcome to the group. I'm Annie Chiappetta and I write poetry, nonfiction and fiction. I write realistic fiction but also dabble in other genres. You can check out my short story collection on Amazon. It's called A String of Stories from the Heart to the Future.   I am working on a novel that is general fiction to be published next year. After that, I've got two novellas I'm hoping to finish by 2023.
Best,
Annie

Ann Chiappetta, Author
Anniecms64 at gmail.com
` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605
www.annchiappetta.com Facebook Annie Chiappetta
“We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”
*  Joseph Campbell