[Stylist] Questions From a New Writer

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 20:20:15 UTC 2020

Hey Kelly,

Writing in the time of covid--great article idea.

Congrats on finishing your novel--that's quite the accomplishment, and
something you should feel good about.

I agree getting it into a better word format is a good idea. However, my
advice might be a bit counterculture for this group.
In short, I recommend you ask a sighted friend to help you. For me, trying
to fix a F*cked up document made of many pieces is just too frustrating. I
work exclusively on my laptop in MS Word, but I do cut and paste quotes from
email or the internet, and somehow my formatting is always getting messed
up. So I ask someone who is very familiar with word to look it over and fix
it. It will probably take them a while and be quite the headache, so be
prepared to treat them to dinner and a six pack or bottle of wine.

Chris