[Stylist] Notice of Writers Division slate and style submissions approaching deadline

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:37:55 UTC 2020

S-and-s at nfbnet.org or Queenofbells at outlook.com

Use your creative genius to suggest and create articles that I may not have thought of. We look forward to seeing your work.This is to inform you that the deadline for the winter issue of the nfb Writers Division magazine Slate and style will be on November 30. If you would like to submit fiction, poetry, how to articles, please submit them to

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble