[Stylist] Fall Breath and Shadow

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 19:56:16 UTC 2020

How timely! Here is the announcement for the Fall issue of Breath and Shadow--the best literary journal written and edited exclusively by people who happen to be disabled.

Breath and Shadow
Volume 17 Number 4
Fall 2020

Temperatures are changing, Covid-19 is rampant, the US elections are looming—and you might be looking for a dose of sanity. Perhaps a literary diversion? In our Fall issue we feature poems by C.S. Francis, Virginia Betts, Judith Skillman, Ann Chiappetta, Mari-Carmen Marin, Susan M. Silver,  Grace Burnham and Colleen Anderson. There are essays by Roger Barbee, Jennifer Lee Rossman, Keily Blair, Wendy S. Kennar, and a book review by Chris Kuell. We have some great fiction by Anatoli Belilovsky, Shiloh Simmons, Natalie Dale, Jennifer Lee Rossman, and Dona McCormack. Finally, we feature two of our authors in the ‘New On The Bookshelf’ section.

Our editors hope you enjoy this issue of Breath and Shadow. Please share and recommend us to your friends, and let us know what you think.

Additionally, if you are a past contributor to Breath and Shadow and have a new book coming out—please let us know. breathandshadow at gmail.com

Dozen: The Best of Breath and Shadow
An anthology of the best of our first twelve years is now available in paperback and all e-book formats at your favorite online bookseller.

Follow us at:
Twitter: @abilitymaine
Blog: abilitymaineblog.blogspot.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ability-Maine/108636825827052?ref=hl

To read our latest (or past issues) please visit:
www.abilitymaine.org/breath

Breath and Shadow Staff:
Chris Kuell, Editor in Chief
Assistant Editors: Abby Astor, Dorothy Baker, Todd Hanks and Anne Chiapetta.

Breath & Shadow is a collaborative effort of AbilityMaine, Resources for Organizing and Social Change (ROSC), and our many valuable readers and contributors.

            Please consider donating to Breath and Shadow. We need your support to achieve our mission, and your gift is tax deductible. You can learn more by visiting:
www.abilitymaine.org/breath