[Stylist] Fall Breath and Shadow

bkpollpeter at gmail.com bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:58:09 UTC 2020

Chris,
Yes, very timely and well appreciated. I love the work Breath And Shadow does, and always look forward to reading the issues. So much out there by non-disabled people about disability, and it's nice to have a place where actual disabled people are talking about the disability experience. Keep up the good work :-)
Bridgit

Sent from my iPhone