[Stylist] Notice of final Writers Division conference call 2020 Sunday, October 25

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 00:32:36 UTC 2020

Join us the NFB writers division on Sunday, October 25 for our final conference call of 2020. We will have final announcements, do you project updates, and layout goals for 2021. To join our call dial 605-313-5637 and enter the access code 330803 followed by the pound sign. Our call begins at six 8 PM Eastern 7 PM central 6 PM mountain 5 PM Pacific. Our call will last approximately one hour. Hope to see you on the phone.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble