[Stylist] Writing Project Idea: Reviews of Sound Machines from a Blindness Perspective

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 21:40:17 UTC 2020

With everyone stressed out by this pandemic, I know we're all looking for
tools to help relieve the stress.

I've become interested in sound machines as a stress reduction tool, and
while I'm not a therapist, I have a number of sound machines I've used for
rest and relaxation. I know that most people have a white noise, meditation
or natur app on their phone, but sound machines are a good stress reduction
tool if you want to get away from the screen for a while.

Given this, I thought it would be interesting to write reviews of these
units, especially those which are also Bluetooth speakers.

I had thought about doing audio demos, but I have no way of doing them
alone.

So does anyone have thoughts about my writing up reviews of the sound
machines I have? Do you think something like this would do well. Is there
any audience for something like this? If there is, where might I present
even a blog post on a topic like this? Any thoughts? Thanks.