[Stylist] Writing Project Idea: Reviews of Sound Machines from a Blindness Perspective

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 06:15:20 UTC 2020

Hi Tina

Reviews of sound machine sounds like a very interesting idea. I used to have one. You could write reviews for Slate and style and eat mail them to me off list or you could email them to s-and-s at nfbnet.org our next deadline is November 30 or the deadline after that is February 28. Yes 2021. :-)We have a growing subscription list and we also have the issues published on the nfb website for visitors to read so you would get some exposure that way. That’s what we can offer you.

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!
President, NFB Writers’ Division
Editor Slate and Style
See my self published books at Apple Books, Amazon and Barns and Noble