[Stylist] Self-Publishing

anniecms64 at gmail.com anniecms64 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 00:22:13 UTC 2021

Hi-

I use DLD books for my independent publishing needs. My books are available  on all ebook platforms and in print softcover on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and on Smashwords . DLD is a book prep service and doesn’t  offer marketing services but will assist with designing things like flyers, postcards,etc for a very reasonable fee. They also now offer hardcover on Ingram Spark, which I plan to use for my fifth book.

Best,

Annie C.

Ann Chiappetta, Author

Anniecms64 at gmail.com

` Making meaningful connections with others through writing `

914.393.6605

www.annchiappetta.c <http://www.annchiappetta.c/> om Facebook Annie Chiappetta

“We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.”

*	 Joseph Campbell