[Stylist] Self-Publishing

Melissa R. Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:46:54 UTC 2021

Hello all my name is Melissa I am new to this group but I was wondering if maybe you guys can help me I am a sensitive and beta reader for things books articles and the like. Do you all know where I can sign up to become more present and get more clients?
Thank you in advance. I also have a small price for my services it’s between five and $10

Best!Melissa R Green and PJ
Sent from my iPhone